Saturday, May 5, 2012

How willing are you to experiment on yourself?

This is not going to be a detailed scientific post, but it does have something that I wanted to ask.   How willing are you to be your own guinea pig?  I make a lot of my own bath products-mostly so I can make them smell exactly the way I want to.  And I'm willing to experiment on myself by trying differing amounts of shea butter vs. coconut oil.  But I'm working on branching out-I want one single face moisturizer that will have all the effects I want, something I think is illegal to sell.   If anyone knows how to make anti-acne with sunscreen wants to chat, I'm interested.  But this is becoming a lot more of an issue for me-how do I safely test this.   I'm willing to risk dry skin, but skin cancer, less so.   So what are good options to get over this?

No comments:

Post a Comment