Saturday, December 10, 2011

It has been a long time, I know

I have been moving, and starting a new job.   So, that's what's taking most of my time, though I will try and get more up here soon.  
This job is a move out of doing chemistry, and doing research, into looking at other people's results, and verifying that all the QC is within range and that the change of custody has been done properly.  All sorts of things.
I'm kind of enjoying that.    I actually thinking about writing a longer post about some of that-there was an interesting conversation yesterday about stereotypes about scientists.  I've got a lot to say, but I'm taking my time about that because I am trying to keep this blog separate from my work.  I will not be posting on here what the job is, or telling any kind of details-since I know people can put two and two together.

No comments:

Post a Comment