Monday, April 26, 2010

Another day, another post

Hey, I have managed to get another post in a reasonable timeframe. Very proud. I'm winding down my temp project, as previously stated, and trying to find some way to mark that. I don't know how much I can say here, but I've learned a lot about chemistry and the business world. So I think I'm going to do a set of two posts, one about things I've learned, one about things I haven't. Here's things I've learned
1-I really do like Varian ICPs better than Perkin Elmer-sorry PE. That's how it goes.
2-Microwave digestion isn't as scary as I'd previously thought
3-reading the manual helps(already knew that, but will put it down here anyway
4-I need time to adjust my schedule earlier, but I really do get stuff done in the morning.
5-sitting and looking at a computer all day isn't good for your eyes.
6-labcoats are really useful(once again, I knew, but I'm trying to dress a bit better for this job than as a grad student.

later this week-what I haven't learned

No comments:

Post a Comment